Skip to main content

Featured

Welcome and Terms of Use

  Welcome to my archive of printables that were once for sale in my Etsy store.  I hope you share some of the projects you use them in!  Please give me a shoutout, if you do use them.

Celestial - Galaxy Journal Printables

TERMS OF USE:  You are free to use these printables in projects for personal use, and in those physical items you sell.   My designs may not be resold and/or used in your own digital designs.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAVING IMAGES:  Images must be saved one at a time.  Most of them are in JPG format, but some of my earlier designs are in PDF form.  There is no way to download all of them at once.  This is a free blog with very limited capabilities, after all.  😊

  • ·        Open an image
  • ·        Right click on the image
  • ·        Select save
  • ·        Print each image using whatever software you normally use to print photos




























Comments